My Favorite Books from My Childhood to Teenage Years
I was an early reader and my parents capitalized on it. They saw I was interested in books at an early age and they encouraged me and it worked. I started to put together this list of favorites from when I was young and now I feel old lol. 36 isn’t old is it? Ok yea it is. Anyway, here’s a list of my favorite books from “back then”.
– Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
– Curious George by H.A. Rey
– Ramona and Beezus by Beverly Cleary
– The whole collection of the Babysitters Club by Ann M. Martin
– The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
– Tale of a Fourth Grade Nothing
– Sweet Valley Twins Series by Francine Pascal
– R.L. Stine Series
– Die Softly by Christopher Pike
– The Fat and Juicy Place by Diana Kidd
– Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell
– Sirena by Donna Jo Napoli
My tastes were diverse but I got a little of everything growing up.