Do’s and Don’ts for Teacher’s Gifts
It’s that time of year again: kids are antsy for summer vacation. We, as parents, know that teachers worked hard all year educating our rug rats. I believe that teachers deserve a gift at the end of the year but if you want to make sure you are not giving them one of 20 candles this year, here are a few suggestions for good and bad gifts for the teachers.
Good Gift Ideas
- Gift Cards
- Classroom Supplies
- Hand Sanitizer (I asked!)
- Homemade gifts like notes and cards
- Mug Cozies (for those chilly mornings)
|Bad Gift Ideas
- Mugs! They really, really don’t want them.
- Candles, they got a closet full of them believe me
- Soaps (They might have an allergy)