Awesome Car Cleaning and Organization Hacks
Everyone who owns a car needs to read this! Keeping a car clean when you have children or are just a busy, busy person is very difficult! Here are some great tips to help a bit.
Hack #1) Put cupcake wrappers in cup holders for easy clean-up.
– This is a good one! You can either use paper ones or re usable ones. Either one works. This will help keep the cup holders decent.
Hack #2) Shower caddies are an awesome way to keep food on laps and off the floor.
– These are the greatest things for keeping a cleaner car when you have kids! You can buy shower caddies at the dollar store. What is cool about this is that each kid can have one and they can carry them to dump out their garbage when you get home.
Hack #3) Trunk shelves rock!
– Your trunk most likely has a shelf, so use it! Put the delicates groceries on top and heavier items on the bottom. This will aide in keeping your groceries intact.
Hack #4) Shoe Organizers are a big help!
– With shoe organizers, you can have a mom command station right in your vehicle. Trust me, you want this! The organizers can keep everything neat and you can see the supplies easily.
Hack #5) Use a cheap foam brush to clean the vents.
– This is awesome for dusting! You can get them at the dollar store or you may have some kicking around. They can get in between the slates and do a great job!
Hack #6) Magic Erasers are the bomb!
– You know that sticky mess the kids sometimes leave in the car when it comes to ice cream? Magic erasers will clean that up pronto!
Hack #7) Baking Soda.
– Remember when junior spilled milk last week and you tried to clean it to get that sour milk smell out? Still there? When you go attack it again, sprinkle baking soda on it and leave it for 15 mins. Vacuum it up and wash that spot with soap/vinegar warm water. It will smell much better.
Hack #8) Get a cereal container.
– You know those plastic cereal containers with lids? Go get one, put a bag in it and put the lid on. This acts as a garbage can and the kids can’t say there is no trash bin and throw things on the floor.