8 Fun Christmas Party Games and Themes
When you send out the invitations for a fun Christmas party; you know what you’re going to serve but when your guests are not eating, what do you do? You play games!
1) Photo Booths are always fun!
– What’s a party without a photo booth? Really great photo booths have fun and silly props so your guests can show their goofy side.
2) Candy Coated Christmas Party
– Have the kids decorate food items then send them outside to play a bit. When its time to come in, have hot chocolate waiting with some snacks (that include chocolate) and let them enjoy.
3) Have a Minute To Win It party Christmas style
– Play games that only take a few minutes to do. For example, have them divide into two teams and have them use a spoon to carry the marshmallows from one end to the other. Games that don’t take up much resources. You can find tons of simple game ideas online!
4) Have a Gift Wrapping Party
– Wrapping holiday gifts can be a boring chore, often amounting to hours spent on the floor in a sprawl of presents, cursing from the paper cuts and somehow always running out of tape. (Or is that just me?) Now turn that chore into a party, and you’ve got something much more fun and festive.
5) Host an Ugly Sweater Party
– Host a hysterically themed party where all the guests come wearing the most hideous Christmas sweaters they can find.
6) Have a Santa’s Christmas Breakfast Party
– This is a great idea for a breakfast party. You can create some donut towers, have mason jar cups and dispensers, lots of yummy treats.
7) Santa’s Mustache Party
– This works well for a girls night out but it also works for families too. All the food and decor is Santa mustache themed.
8) Winter Candyland Party
– This kind of party is generally geared more towards little kids but if you tweak it the right way it should work for older kids or adults.