6 Teenage Girl Bedroom Decor Ideas
Having a teenage or almost teenage girl is fun sometimes, especially when it comes to decorating. There are so many ideas out there that it can be hard to pick; but you can also do it on a dime as well. That’s my favorite part! Here are just a few ideas to get you started.
1) DIY Heart Collage
2) Washi Tape Light Switch Covers
You will need: washi tape, light switch cover, x-acto knife, and a screw driver.
– Unscrew the light switch cover from the wall.
– Wipe off the cover to get rid of dust or grime.
– Place pieces of washi tape on it, leaving enough room to wrap around the edges.
– Trim out the screw holes and the edges.
– Put light switch cover back on the wall.
3) Use a Wired Trash Can as a Side Table
4) Light-up Wall Sparkle
Things you will need:
a curtain rod, curtain rod hooks, lighted garland or Christmas tree lights
– Put up the curtain rod hooks and curtain rod.
– Drape the lights over the curtain rod and voila!
5) DIY Colorful Mirror
What you will need: an 18 inch round mirror, a hot glue gun, and 100 or so colored plastic spoons
– Put a generous dot of glue on the base of a handle on your first spoon. Press spoon onto mirror so the bowl of the spoon sites just outside the mirror’s edge and the handle points towards the center.
– Put another dot of glue on the back of the second spoon’s handle in the same spot and lay it on the mirror next to the first spoon so that the widest part of the second ones bowl is snug into the neck of its neighbor.
– Repeat all around the mirror’s perimeter, just be cautious to keep the handles pointed at the mirrors center.
6) Marquee Letter
– Cut along the seam of your cardboard letter, only on one side. That will be the backside.
– Twist the glass casing from the strand of lights and lay them out where you will place them on the front side of the letter and then trace the smallest part of each.
– Cut an asterisk shape in each circle (it will allow the bulb to push right through from the back).
– Place the bulb back into the circles you cut out, and twist the lights into place from the back, tucking any excess cords in the sides.
– Plug in your letter and let it shine.