6 Halloween Themed Adult Drinks
As much as Halloween is fun for kids, adults need a little fun too when it comes to Halloween treats. Here are some spooky Halloween themed drinks for adults.
1/2 cup V8 Splash- Acai Berry flavor
2 ounces grenadine
1/2 cup club soda
1 licorice whip for the straw
1) Combine all ingredients in glass – serve cold without ice.
2) You could make this by the punch bowl full using several bottles of each ingredient & mixing. Keep well chilled. This tastes best very cold but I do not advise using dry ice.
Black Light Lemonade
– Tonic Water
– Lemonade Mix
– A Black Light
– Refrigerate your tonic water so that it is nice and cold when served. Avoid adding ice to prevent diluting your drink.
– Put tonic water in a pitcher or punch bowl.
– Stir in drink mix. Serve to your guests!
Coconut Malibu Eyeballs
2 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
1 cup canned, unsweetened coconut milk
1 cup Malibu
½ cup sugar
Sprinkle the gelatin over the coconut milk in a saucepan and let sit for a few minutes. Heat over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin starts to dissolve. Add the sugar and stir till dissolved. Cool till just warm. Stir in the Malibu. Pour into spherical ice molds that have been sprayed with cooking spray. After chilling and unmolding, paint on details with gel or paste food coloring.
– 1 1/2 cups fresh blood-orange juice (from 7 to 8 blood oranges), chilled
– 6 Tablespoons Solerno or other blood-orange liqueur
1. Combine blood-orange juice and liqueur in a large pitcher. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Pour into test tubes or small glasses.
Candy Corn Jello Shots
1 small box orange-flavored Jell-O (3 oz.)
3 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
7 oz. sweetened condensed milk (1/2 of a 14 oz. can)
2 cups water
1 cup vanilla or cake vodka (add more if you like strong shots)
yellow food coloring
tall shot glasses
– Pour 1 cup of water into a small saucepan and pour 2 packets of the unflavored gelatin into the water.
– Warm the water and gelatin over a low heat, stirring occasionally, until all the gelatin has dissolved (about 5 minutes).
– Remove pan from the heat and add 1/2 your can of condensed milk to the mixture. Stir until the ingredients combine. Add 2/3 cup vanilla vodka.
– Cover and set aside half of your milk mixture (you’ll add food coloring to it and use it as your last layer later).
– Evenly distribute the first half of your mixture throughout your 20 shots (don’t fill them more than 1/3 of the way full). Refrigerate your shots until firm (30-40 minutes)
– When the first layer is firm, pour another 1 cup of water into your saucepan and add 1 packet of gelatin to make your middle layer
– Warm the water until the gelatin dissolves, remove from heat, and stir in the box of orange Jell-O until that dissolves as well. Add 1/3 cup vanilla vodka. Evenly distribute orange layer on top of white layer and refrigerate until chilled.
– When your orange layer is solid, retrieve the second half of your milk mixture that you set aside in the first step and add in a few drops of yellow food coloring. If the mixture has already started to set, put it in the microwave until warm and still until the lumps dissolve. Distribute your yellow layer on top of the orange and put it back into the fridge until set.
Witches Brew Halloween Cocktail
– 1 oz. Grey Goose Vodka
– 1 oz. Triple Sec
– 1 oz. Blue Curacao
– Juice of one Lime
– Black Sugar for coating the glass
1) Pour equal portions of the alcohol into a shaker over cracked ice.
2) Shake, then strain into a chilled martini glass that has been rimmed with black sugar.
Looks so great on a spooky Halloween decorated table!