6 Gift Ideas for Teachers (That They Will Actually Like!)
Teachers don’t get enough pay or credit for what they endure 5 days a week with our kids. I’m not saying all kids are bad but even a great kid is a lot of work. This year, treat your child’s teacher to a great gift they actually want.
1) Gift Cards: Enjoy the teacher to relax and take time for themselves with a gift card to get a pedicure, a free meal, their favourite coffee, etc.
2) School Supplies: Most of the time, teachers end up using their own money to buy their class some much needed school supplies. Get a few parents to chip in, find out what they need the most and purchase those supplies! Not sure what is needed? Age-appropriate books for the classroom or a gift certificate to a local bookstore are also a great option!
3) Hand Sanitizer: This is big with teachers, especially teachers of little one. One teacher told me that if that’s all she got ever again, that would make her happy.
4) Movie Certificate: Teachers do have lives outside of teaching our young ones. They need that bit of a break.
5) Lysol Wipes: This was suggested by one of the teachers I talked to. They have a very limited budget and Lysol wipes are very badly needed for the classroom, especially younger classrooms with toys that need frequent wipe downs to control the spread of germs.